These are in no specific order.
1. However much one of your best friends wants you to have her babies and live in a commune-like poly social environment in New York City, you must find a way to convey your very real dislike towards having/raising children and, really, being anywhere near them as they are being had/raised.
2. The internet is still, despite all evidence, an awesome (cyber)place.
3. Being aware of the problematic nature of what one consumes is never overkill. Truly, it is just enough kill. (I've wanted to use that last one for a while now.)
4. Everyday awareness that I'm not a special snowflake makes me less angry.
5. I kinda like stress. I've embraced my mental illness; now it's time to use it.